Alpinestars SMX Waterproof Motorcycle Textile Jacket
Derived from a combination of MX and street motorcycling design. The new SMX Waterproof Jacket incorporates elements of MX design when it comes to the jacket’s materials, sport fit and graphics, together with performance features from road riding such as the External DFS lite shoulder, and the waterproof membrane that provides additional protection for all-weather riding. With a main chassis constructed with 600D poly-fabric and stretch softshell for the optimal blend of durability, light weight and comfort, this jacket features subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus armor for proven impact protection. The SMX jacket has a fixed waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance, and has a detachable thermal liner, allowing it to be easily adapted to the weather conditions for real world versatility.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, the jacket is Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System. Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate a Tech-Air® Airbag System, allowing for expansion when the airbag inflates and offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulders and elbows delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, while also being supremely flexible for optimum comfort.
- Textile construction with extensive softshell panels for the optimum blend of fit, comfort, light weight and freedom of movement.
- The SMX Waterproof Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
- An engineered sports body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimal riding performance.
- Chassis constructed from a blend of poly-fabric and 3-layer stretch softshell 315 grams per square meters with breathability of 15k, for comfort, durability, and light weight, and with a 2-Layer fixed waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment on external shell for added wet weather performance.
- Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) allows the jacket to be configured according to the climate.
- DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
- Shock cord waist for a secure closure.
- Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
SIZE GUIDE :