ALPINESTARS Ridge V2 Waterproof Boot
The Ridge V2 Waterproof Boot incorporates a technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating punched microfiber on the lateral panel and durable microfiber on front and rear accordion for high levels of performance, mobility and comfort.
- Technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating punched microfiber on front and rear accordion for high levels of performance and comfort.
- Medial zipper closure covered with a flap hook-and-loop closure for a better and more secure ride.
- High-modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
- Drystar membrane for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Boot shape provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike's controls.
- Double-layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
- Dual-density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with polyfoam padding for protection and comfort.
- Removable anatomic footbed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
- Exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design.
- Built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
- CE-Certified to EN-13634.2010..
# Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.