ALPINESTARS Primer Riding Shoes
A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
- Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
- Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
- Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
- Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
- Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
# Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.